Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rise and shine and also where the h-e-l-l is the snow?

So it's been about a week or so. I have been meaning to blog but shit gets in the way. I went to work at 0245 this am. What the hell kind of work day is 3-3 anyway? I took the overtime because it's far and few in December. Additionally I did an extra 4hrs yesterday so I am anticipating the made-up-holiday-day I gave myself. Friday night we are going down to my SIL house in jersey. I'm excited to give my 4 new nieces their gifts. Also I will be more excited to give my nephew his gifts, but that will occur whenever my sister gets her ass here.

It's almost the end of December. Apparently I share my father's affinity for snow. Where the eff is it??!! It's thundering right now. Like seriously. I want to board this year. I want to snowmobile, well actually I want to buy one---like really really bad.

Also the closing isn't going to be in NYE anymore. Kind of dissapointes but that gives me more time to get things together. And now I get to work it. Awesome. Next year I want to throw a party.

Speaking of the house, I am super excited to start puppy shopping. I can't decide what kind of dog to get but these guys are soooo fricken cute.

Lastly I went to my first ever cookie swap. I wanted to get all Martha Stewartish but there's a reason that bitch goes to prison and still comes out on top. Here is what I wanted and here is what I got. 3 attempts later we made out ok and the swap was pretty fun too.

Only 3 more days till Christmas. We skimped on the decor this year because we thought we would be moving. This tiny tree thing will NEVER, I repeat never happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment