Tuesday, December 13, 2011

1/2 way there...almost

So we were given the tentative closing date of dec 30. Today is dec 13. That's 17 days away. I started to pack up the kitchen and all the various stem ware. I feel like I need more confirmation that this is really a go. If I have to pack and then unpack I will be devastated.

I signed the contract and left the escrow down pmt last Friday. Apparently it still needs to be signed by the seller. Then the mortgage co needs to order the appraisal. Some where matt and I have to find another 1,400 in that time frame. I was hoping for some ot but it's not looking like any will come my way.

Buying a house was more stressful than planning a wedding. I had the wedding of my dreams and somehow, like everyone said, "it will all work out" and it did. I feel like I don't have that reassurance here. And I am totally not a fan of "everything happens for a reason." I hate that saying. The reason things don't happen is because you dropped the ball somehow.

I pray that Matt and I are able to make this work. It will honestly take every last penny of December's income. Too bad I will/had to spend an unexpected 1700.00 this month, that sure would have made things easier for us both. Only time will tell, another cliche I hate, but 17 days from now I hope to be moving my shit. I mean how else would you want to spend your first new years as husband and wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment