Saturday, December 3, 2011

Life is good: the wedding part 3

So this event was my last celebration as a single lady..... The bachelorette party. The girls, bridge, amanda and kris were missed, and I took a trip to the beach, which was a surprise for me. We had a blast. The day started out with some sun and sand, which btw, was the only sun and sand I saw this summer : ( (mental note...go to the beach next summer) We visited Bradley beach outside of Point Pleasant, NJ. I had never been there but the houses on the beach were gorgeous. We spent the afternoon doing what girls do.

After the sunny sunshine we got ready for dinner. We had sushi at a delicious restaurant that we just happened to stumble upon then headed off to the bars in Point Pleasant for a night of fist pumping. It was a blast, again everything you could imagine a New Jersey fist pumping club would be. I even made it up to the stage with other ladies, crazy enough to get married. Heres the tame pics.

Getting all dolled up for dinner
Did I mention that they made me wear those redic party assessories?



There are more pics on fb but after many more drinks we are not so pretty. So I'll stop at the
pre-game.

No comments:

Post a Comment