Friday, December 2, 2011

Life is good: The wedding part 2

So while not every bride-to-be is blessed with a bridal shower, I wanted to take this time to send my love to my friends and family for a beautiful bridal shower. Again another fab party with some great deets. This one was vintage housewife theme. Kind of a joke because I am a terrible housewife....well I'm not a housewife. I can clean and decorate but I don't cook. And the plan, my friends, when we do close on the house is prob going to be a house keeper. Hey we work hard enough and I believe in sub contracting. Same holds true for the yard.

Anyway, back to the shower. Vintage table clothes, random kitchen gadgets with pretty flowers, albeit, some I have no idea what they are used for, used as centerpieces.  A recipe cookbook of all desserts, which was my grandmothers', and some delicious desserts made from that same book by my best girlfriends. Melissa coordinated most of the shower at the Port Jervis County Club, which was newly up and running and Ashley made the truck home. Here are some pics of the fab shower. O and I almost forgot the bridal party and I, as well as my 3 new SIL all wore aprons for the day. I didn't want to take it off!!!


Words to live by

Me, Mom, and Ash, with Caden too.

Ash got me a travel trunk, filled with Honeymoon goodies.
I got the girls handmade wine glasses. Complete with what their BM dress looked like and flowers

My grandmother's cook book

Family

Bridal party

Centerpieces

Grandma's goodies made with bridesmaids love!

No comments:

Post a Comment