Friday, December 30, 2011

Peace out 2011 and still no snow!

So it's dec 30, 2011 today! I'm happy to start a new year and some new adventures. The best was obviously getting married this year and all that went with it. Not to mention the super fabulous honeymoon and 1 week of being treated like a princess by more than just my husband.

From my 101 in 1001, I can cross 3 things of that list before it officially started. Sweet! I fixed a medical claim problemo, added Matt to Aflac (so that shiz never happens again) and added him to my health insurance.

Christmas was good. I was surprised with a kindle fire and we will attend my first devil's game on jan 24, 2012. I'm excited to take him. Together we have attended pro football, pro baseball, and now pro hockey!

Sadly today is not closing day. Otherwise I would not be typing this and I'd be busting my ass moving. At any rate it's in the works so we should have a solid closing date by next week. When the whole world gets back to work from holiday. Speaking of which, when everyone and their mother is off from work it makes for a really crabby totes. The gym is packed, traffic is annoying, and generally they are just all in my way. Come monday thou, haha off to work you all go! My next day off is jan 7 so I suspect some bitchiness between now and then. That will make for a 13 day stint or this girl!

So for now it's a waiting game: the end of this shift, a solid closing date, a day off, and my sister to come visit! Happy New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment