Monday, November 28, 2011

November...Thanks it has been real.

With 6 days shy of a Kardashian wedding November is coming to an end. I made my first turkey as a wife, well first.ever.period. The day we celebrated Thanksgiving was also the 2 month mark for our wedding. So I'm sure we will beat KK and The Hump. Anyway back to the turkey, it turned out pretty decent but turkey in and of it's self isn't its all it's cracked up to be. At least mine wasn't. Matt made mashed potatoes and we cheated with some boxed stove top stuffing. The downfall to our first ever Thanksgiving was that I couldn't imbibe in any adult beverages of the sort! : ( I had to work wed night, then pretty much straight through Thursday afternoon. After work I headed to Amanda's to see her new house, the baby, and to spend some long over due QT for a few days.

So we, as in the ladies of the family, also took a trip to Atlantic City, NJ to celebrate Aunt Eileen's 60th birthday. It was everything I imagined a November New Jersey would be, nonetheless still Brooke and I drank our faces off and had fun. I think that bender was somewhere around 12 hours. I suckered some dude to allow me to follow his bets and made a whopping 200.00; baller for me and my lack of gambling skills.

The house inspection was also the same day as A.C. I'm happy to report that it went over well and that we are moving to contract! Yay!



We FINALLY got wedding pictures back. I'll post a big AW on that later. I am so pleased with how they came out. And me being the photo Nazi, who seeks approval after a pic is taken, could not be happier. Seriously, you know when you get your pic taken and it's all....eww delete, repose, and snap again, well you can't do that at a wedding. And there is not one photo where I don't like how I look (I realize they are edited but still) yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment