Saturday, October 27, 2012

24 weeks viability!

I haven't done a chalk board pic since 20 weeks. Slacking! I can't believe how quick this is going, but the last 3 weeks seem to be dragging. I feel good and still no complaints.

I ran through my first trimester but only sporadic in the second. Not because I didn't feel well, but because I was tired, busy, lazy, yada yada. I'm up 10lb so far. I need to get going again. Hoping to run until 30 weeks and then switch to the elliptical. My only complaint with running so far is my boobs. They are big and in the way. I hold my hand on the top of my stomach when I run to keep those suckers from bouncing too hard. My speed has slowed and that's hard to watch. Mostly walking with a few minutes of running here and there. I try for 5 and 6 minutes at a clip and then walk for a few. So today I decided to pick up where I left off. 30 minutes on the treadmill 2.2 miles. Hope to get another 2 in tomorrow and 10 for the week. Ahh, it's baby steps but adds up. So here are two pics. One is from the beginning of Oct, right around week 18 and 20. The second is from today 24 weeks. I felt so stuffed today, the side view pic shows it.

No comments:

Post a Comment