Saturday, October 27, 2012

My first destination wedding!

My friend bridge got married in Daytona beach this past weekend. Since we could only afford the trip if we didn't go as a couple, my other college roommate Amanda and I made it a girl trip. Amanda's mother is bridge's aunt and she joined us too. This was my first ever destination wedding.

We boarded the plane out of Newark and headed south. Once in Fl we rented a sweet mustang convertible. After that it was off to find the hotel and a place to eat. We were all pretty beat, so we didn't last long that night. Dinner was at a place called down the hatch. The food was good and the atmosphere was even better. We sat on a Pier, listened to a band, and had dinner.

Saturday was the wedding. After goofing of that afternoon we headed to the beach for the ceremony. It was beautiful and perfect. Dinner was held at the Chart house, in Daytona Beach at a marina. The food was excellent! I'm so excited for Bridgette and her groom.

No comments:

Post a Comment