Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just a quick maternity pic post

We did them at 28 weeks and I am in love. Seriously how do I not order so many? I mean I went crazy with the wedding ones, so eventually I will have to resort to the old gallery wall on the stair case. I started one with wedding pics. Sigh, still need a few with new frames. Anyway, Erin from Erin Dietrich Photography in South Carolina did them. How on earth did I find her...long story but she is from Goshen, Ny so it worked out perfect.

We did them at Krista's parents farm. Old school farm pics in the winter. They were incredible. My plan is to take the four canvas prints in the living room from the wedding and then add two from the maternity session. I can't post belly pics all over the house that would be weird. Oh and the chevrons are no more. We went stripes in gray and white, but more on that later. Then I plan on ordering four 8*10's and making a square in the baby's room and one canvas to sit in the shelf opposite the square. Matt was such a good sport about it I can't believe it. He was amazing.
I ended up getting my hair and make up done that day. I am so glad I did. I felt pretty. I can't believe I never thought of that for our engagement pics. Oh well, these are totally awesome. I can't wait to order and hang prints. Here is a sneak peak at the pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment