Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Running +1

Its super important to me that I continue to workout while pregnant and eat well. I am so scared of gaining weight and well, too much weight. I don't want to be one of those yo yo dieters, doing cleanses, detox, or only eating this or that. So it is my goal to continue on with a healthy lifestyle and not eat any fried pickles.  Keeping that in mind, its my goal to log about 300 miles, running for as long as I can and then switching to the elliptical. I hope to get to some spin classes and some yoga while I am at it.

Week 4: June 11th completed a total 10 miles. Mainly in the gym.
Week 5: June 18th completed a total of 4 miles. We are not off to a good start here.
Week 6: June 25th completed a total of 5 miles.
Week 7: July 2: One stinking workout the entire week. For whatever reason I picked the 4th of July. It was so hot but we managed 2.5 miles.
Week 8: July 9. Clocking in at 9 miles. We are getting back up there.

No belly pics yet and thankfully none showing yet either. Not that it should.  The pics above are the last few weeks since we found out. The test, walk way over the Hudson, my first ultrasound at 7weeks, and the 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment