Thursday, July 5, 2012

Back to healthy

It has been a while since I blogged. I went back to work 3 weeks after getting bit. I had to have multiple follow ups with the plastic surgeon. Some people say you can tell, but others say they see the scar. I can see it in photos. My bottom lip is hard and I lost feeling in it, but occasionally, if I get hit it hurts. That being said it is much better than I anticipated so let's just be happy about that.

Speaking of healthy, we started TTC in March and got a BFP on June 7th. It was quicker than I thought because of the whole coming off of BCP thing. But we are happy, healthy, and excited. I have my 10 week appt in 2 weeks, but already went in for a confirmation and u/s. the HB was 142. I can't wait until the next. I'm hoping to keep up with running. The heat and exhaustion has been killing me, but I'm still tracking. I'm aiming for 7-10 miles a week for as long as possible. Down from 16-20 but I'll get back there at some point. I just want to stay healthy, eat right, and exercise. I think the long term benefits out weigh any cravings...so far anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment