Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dirty Girl Mud Run

Well it was a blast. Our heat started at 3 and we finished by 4. I can't believe how quick it went. The course was not as challenging as I anticipated it to be. It may have been if we ran the whole thing but we stopped to walk a few times. I can't tell you how good it felt to run portions of the mountain without being winded. Granted I wasn't moving fast, but I was moving. Out of the gate I had so much pep and it continued until the end. I'm so proud of my girls and their efforts. Dave, Matt's cousin, came along and got some fun pics of us. B had a waterproof camera and I can't wait to see them.

Now for the downfall. Dirty girl was on cinco de mayo, I had too much fun that night and never made it to Ports 5k the next day. I'm signed up for this weekend and found another one in Milford for the following. So long as I can lay off the booze, I will complete 3 5k's this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment